Foreign Currency Solutions
Thanks to our client-centric approach and a deep understanding and analysis of flows at global and regional levels we are able to offer a full product spectrum of basic liquidity provision in all aspects of foreign exchange markets. We offer FX services in all major currencies.
NCBA Spot FX (Spot Trading)
A spot deal is an agreement between us and our customer for the sale or purchase of a specific amount of foreign currency at a specified exchange rate for delivery in two working days.
NCBA Spot FX service enables you to effect global payments, unlock international markets, and travel hassle-free. This service allows you to exchange currencies within two working days, in line with international practice.
FX Forward Contracts
Eliminate the risk of currency fluctuations with our forward foreign exchange solution. Set a fixed exchange rate for a particular day, months, or even years in the future. Your money will be exchanged on your set date at the pre-agreed rate, regardless of the market rate.
NCBA Cross-Currency Swap
This is an agreement between two parties to swap future interest payments, based on a principal amount in one currency for an equivalent amount in another currency. For example, you can choose to pay in a different currency on either a fixed or floating rate.
Bureau De Change
Buy or sell USD, EUR, and GBP foreign currency at any of our branches throughout the country, even if you don’t bank with us.
- Rate is determined at point-of-sale
- Currencies offered include USD, GBP, EUR, KES, and TZS.
- A valid identification document is required. This can be a valid driving license, passport, national identification, voters identification or Zanzibar Resident identification.
- For Non-Tanzanians, a passport is acceptable.
Send non-USD funds transfers in over 100 currencies, or receive non-USD funds transfers in over 40 currencies.
- Telegraphic Transfers cut-off times will continue to apply, settlement to depend on time zone, and currency holidays if applicable.
- Offers flexibility to choose the currency amount or USD equivalent currencies.
- You do not need an exotic currency account, NCBA will make the transaction on your behalf.
Fixed Income/ Government Securities
Buy or sell government bonds in both the primary and secondary markets. We offer Treasury Bonds, Treasury Bills, Treasury, and term deposits at competitive rates. Partner with us and enjoy easy access to funds when you need them.
Sounds like a deal?